I have a few things I would like to get off my furry chest. I’m reading this book my friend Roxy gave me called “Renewing Your Inner Doggie.” One of the steps to having a happier tail wagging life is to tell five secrets I’ve been holding in. So, here it goes…..
- I like to sleep with stuffed animals, especially my buddy Hike (pictured here). He helps me sleep better.
- I like it when mommy and daddy sing “Soft Kitty” to me….I like it A LOT.
- I like to sneak in the kitchen and have mommy trip over me when she is carrying food so I can eat the food that fell on the floor.
- I like to pretend I desperately have to go potty when really, I just want mommy and daddy to take me out again.
- I like cats. I want to be their friend, but they never want to be mine. I just want to play with those soft little kitties…..
Written by Kota Morrow (6 year old female Shiba Inu)